Tuesday, May 29, 2007

This past week Ryan and I were in Youngsville, NC. We went to visit Nicole (Ryan's sister), Kevin, Bryce, Brett, Makenna and Braedon. Nicole had a baby shower for the new baby Gabrielle on Sunday. Unfortunately, Nicole was admitted to the hospital right before her baby shower due to contractions. It seems baby Gabrielle is ready to come into this world early! Ryan and I spent the whole week watching after the 4 kids. Going from 0 kids to 4 kids is madness! We had a lot of fun and I'll post some pictures as soon as I get them! Gabrielle has not been born, but Nicole suspects it will be this week!

1 comment:

Randy and Lindsay said...

WHEW!! 0-4 is craziness!! Back to the 3 year plan! :) I'm glad you guys were able to spend some time with Nicole and her family!! Can't wait to see pictures!! And I can't wait to see that baby girl either!! Or you guys...:)