Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Embassy Duty - Take 2

For those who've been reading our blog for a while, you may remember my wonderful experience with Embassy Duty from last year.  For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, read this => My Week of Embassy Duty.  

So...let's take a second to revisit my feelings toward Embassy Duty and the evil duty phone....
  stupid rotten duty phone...

But, the most amazing thing happened.  I RECEIVED NO CALLS!!  Seriously, this never happens.  I even called the duty phone myself just to make sure that it was working.  The last time someone went through a week of Embassy Duty without getting a call was over a year ago.  So, because the phone was so nice to me this past week, I have decided to forgive it.  We're cool now.

And my duty week ended at the perfect time.  Jennifer will be here tomorrow!  Linz is kinda scared about that.  Yeah, she believes that God took the same sarcastic, manipulative, sadistic soul and shaped me and Jennifer with it.  She truly believes that my sister and I are the same person.  But it's totally untrue.....cause I am WAY more smarter then she bee.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll have some pics and stuff to post from her visit, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Randy and Lindsay said...

I'm glad you and the phone made up!! I hope you guys have a great visit with Jen!!!