Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Less than a week

Well it's official...less than a week left to go. Our 2 years went by quickly!! Today was my last day as the CLO. I leave my job with a great sense of accomplishment, much excitement and only slight sadness. My job was great and extremely challenging in many ways; it really was a great fit for me. Now if only I could find something that fits me as well in VA. I had an interview last week, so we'll see what comes of it. We packed out 2 days ago, so we are living in an empty white walled apartment that is only a fragment of the home that we made for ourselves here. I said several goodbyes today, and have many more to go by next Tuesday. Though saying goodbye will be difficult...more difficult for me than Ryan I think, it is a welcoming change. I am more anxious about moving back to the states than I was about coming out here! I think that's strange. We are excited to visit Jennifer in LA, the Greenes in NC and the rest of our family and friends in VA. We will see you all very soon and we can't wait!

No comments: