Monday, December 21, 2009

Art

Here are a few of my paintings over the past 2 years

Positano, Italy-oil
Wedding gift for Erin
This is my friend Natascha in Vienna
Waterlily at Schoenbrunn-oil
Waterfall I &II-oil
One of these is for Linda

I am now finished with my classes for the semester. I took Drawing I and Design I. Here are some of my class assignments.
Drawing I
Rocking Horse-graphite
Bottles and Vase-graphite
Statue of David-graphite
Classmate I
Joe
Roanoke, VA-ink
Fruit-pencil

Nude sketch-graphite
Final Project-self portrait grid drawing
Design I
Now, if you talked to me at all during the semester, then you would know how much i disliked this class. I have never been so uncomfortable in my life! and I had no idea what I was doing. I managed to do well in the class, but I'm glad it's over.

Collage-project 1
Figure vs. Ground Study
Reflection of Vienna
Texture Rubbing
My favorite is the 4th square on the bottom row...oreo!
Final Project
Symbolic representation of my future career path

No comments: