Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's snowing!!!!!

I am a very huge fan of snow, so this morning when I looked out of the window and saw that it was snowing, I couldn't help but jump up down! Yay snow! Here are some pictures I took while Duchess was using the sidewalk as her toilet. It's her new thing since its cold and she thinks she should not have to walk further than our front door to use the bathroom. O, Duchess...

Enjoy the pictures! Because I am definitely enjoying the snow!

The Rathaus

Looking up the street


Rathaus x2

3 comments:

Randy and Lindsay said...

I love snow too and I'm soooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! Make a snow angel for me! :)

Mom said...

Hey Sissy!!!
Could you send that snow to Virginia for Christmas. I am jealous too!! Hope you have fun
playing in it.

E.Money said...

So fun!!! :)