Thursday, December 27, 2007

First International Christmas

This Christmas was unlike any other, so it was a little strange. I definitely love Christmas with family, but this year we got to spend it with new friends! Here are some pics of our decorations and opening presents!

Candle Pyramid (I owe this purchase to "Christmas Vacation")
Garland I made from some branches!
Me opening presents from mom on Christmas morning
Ryan opening presents
Our Hokie Memorial Wreath, I also made this out of branches!
Our lovely tree, with an European tree topper and fake snow!!
What's a tree without snow!?


2 comments:

Randy and Lindsay said...

Guess what I got for Christmas.....Tickets to got see VAN HALEN!!!!!!

Randy and Lindsay said...

your christmas looks great!! I love how you decorated the apartment!