Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Great news!!

I have a new job!! For those of you who don't know, I interviewed in front of an 8 person panel a couple of weeks ago...Since that was only my 3rd 'official' interview...it was pretty scary. I studied for that interview like I was studying for an exam and it paid off!! So hopefully I will actually begin working in my new office around March 17th. I'm very excited about this job, because I really do not like my current job. 

I am the new co-CLO for the Vienna Post. I will be taking care of orientation, information storing/sharing about traveling and Vienna, planning events, and even more! If you are curious as to what I'll be doing you can read a little ditty here: http://www.state.gov/m/dghr/flo/c1964.htm 

1 comment:

Randy and Lindsay said...

I can't wait to hear about your new job!