Monday, December 15, 2008

Lindsey visits Ryan in Geneva!

Well, I had to survive in a foreign country without Ryan for 2 whole months! Surprisingly though, it went by pretty quickly and I got to go visit Switzerland and France out of the deal...not a bad deal I must say! Ryan already posted some pics from my visit, but I thought I'd add some more pics and a video!

Home in Divonne, France
We went to an outdoor market in Divonne, which was very interesting. They had all kinds of foods and crafts including de-feathered geese with their heads still attached and churros, which I thought were a Latin American thing...

A chateau, which overlooks the Lake of Geneva
On a peak neighboring Mont Blanc

Beautiful

Video on the mountain top while we are freezing our buns off!!


2 comments:

Brad and Corey said...

Hey there! It's Brad. How are things with yall? email me sometime. rockmanbm@yahoo.com.

Meredith Hannon said...

Oh so exciting!!!!!! You are at cloud level on Mont Blanc!!!!!! That's so neat!