Monday, September 7, 2009

House Hunting Update

We put an offer on a townhouse last Sunday, and we found out on Tuesday that they accepted our offer! We had our home inspection on Saturday and the inspector did not find anything seriously wrong. If the contract goes through, then we will close on September 30! (Happy Birthday to me!)

It is a townhouse in Reston. It has 3 bedrooms, and a small basement, but most importantly it has a sun room! We are super excited and will keep our fingers crossed that the contract will go through.

Also, the temp0 died so we had to buy a new car. We just go it on Friday-08 Honda Civic. I pretty much love it!

We are doing well, but we are still adjusting to life in the states. I must admit that I am already tired of living in a hotel...and in Sterling. We are sooo far away from everything. But, if we close on the house on Sept. 30 then we'll move in around Oct. 15, which will be much better.

We hope all of our Wien friends are doing well and we miss you!

2 comments:

Randy and Lindsay said...

YAY!! SO glad you guys found a place! We can't wait to come see it!:) Love you!

Nicole Holden said...

Hey, I got my first house on my birthday too. Can't have a better gift than that :-)