Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My 25th Birthday

Well my 25th birthday means I can finally rent a car! Yay!!

Today has been quite an adventurous day and many brithday firsts for me.

1-I went to the DMV and renewed my drivers license...in case you weren't aware, the DMV is no place to celebrate a birthday!

2-Ryan and I had our final walk through of our almost house

3-We now own that house!! That's right, we closed on our house. Yaaaay!! We own a house!!! We will start moving in on Oct. 9.

4-Went shoe shopping to replace my shoes that were ruined on their way from Vienna.

5- Ate an amazing meal at Mortons. This was my first experience and holy moly! It was awesome. The steak literally melts in your mouth and they served me crab legs the length of my arm!!! They were scary, but deeelicious.

Needless to say, it was a very memorable birthday.

1 comment:

Randy and Lindsay said...

YAY! Hope you had a great great birthday! We love you!